Velocity Reviews

-   -   Derive OnItemCreated (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t757454-derive-onitemcreated.html)

SK 02-17-2005 12:02 AM

Derive OnItemCreated

Hello,

i have created my own datagrid control derived from the
datagrid control. Now I would like to override the
OnItemCreated method. But I dont get how I can do that.
Can somebody help me out?

Thanks

intrader 02-17-2005 12:11 AM

Re: Derive OnItemCreated

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:02:12 -0800, SK wrote:

> Hello,
>
> i have created my own datagrid control derived from the
> datagrid control. Now I would like to override the
> OnItemCreated method. But I dont get how I can do that.
> Can somebody help me out?
>
> Thanks

When methods allow override, you use the override keyword along with
your method signature.

Normally the user of the datagrid would write something like

void myHandler(Object sender, yourGridEventArgs e)