Velocity Reviews

-   -   Wrapping a DataGrid (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t757303-wrapping-a-datagrid.html)

Sergio Florez M. 12-07-2004 09:48 PM

Wrapping a DataGrid

I'm trying to wrap a datagrid inside another control, so Basically I expose
a few of its properties like this:

public int PageSize
{
get
{
EnsureChildControls();
return gridDatos.PageSize;
}
set
{
EnsureChildControls();
gridDatos.PageSize = value;
}
}

My problem is that this doesn't work with the Columns collection so I tried
it like this:

private DataGridColumnCollection _columns;
public DataGridColumnCollection Columns
{
set
{
_columns = value;
}
get
{
return _columns;
}
}

But this didn't work either. I get this error:

Compilation Error
to service this request. Please review the following specific error details
and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1501: No overload for method
'DataGridColumnCollection' takes '0' arguments

Help please!!

--
Sergio Florez M.
Medellín, Colombia.