Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problem in developing newsreader in vb.net (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t757251-problem-in-developing-newsreader-in-vb-net.html)

balu 11-22-2004 01:41 PM

Problem in developing newsreader in vb.net

Hello,

I am developing a Newsreader in vb.net and i am getting a problem in posting
article to newserver for a particular set of newsgroups. i developin g this
newsreader using nntp commands.I need vb.net code for posting a article . I
getting a problem in defining a article format.

Kindly , Send me code for posting article in vb.net using nntp command
"post".

with regards,
balu.

lancer@nsoftware.removeme.com 11-23-2004 09:38 PM

RE: Problem in developing newsreader in vb.net

> Hello,
>
> I am developing a Newsreader in vb.net and i am getting

a problem in
> posting article to newserver for a particular set of

newsgroups. i
> developin g this newsreader using nntp commands.I need vb.net

code for
> posting a article . I getting a problem in defining a article

format.

> Kindly , Send me code for posting article in vb.net using nntp

command
> "post".
>
> with regards,
> balu.

If you continue to have
trouble, try this tutorial on creating a threaded newsgroup reader in ASP.Net
(vb) using

IPWorks:

http://www.nsoftware.com/kb/tutorials/nntpthread.aspx

Regards,
Lance R.
/n software
http://www.nsoftware.com/

-

Ben Strackany 11-24-2004 03:10 PM

Re: Problem in developing newsreader in vb.net

Here's a C# version.
http://www.developerfusion.com/show/4472/5/

--
Ben Strackany