Velocity Reviews

-   -   Insufficient state to deserialize the object (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t756598-insufficient-state-to-deserialize-the-object.html)

Nicola Garone 04-09-2004 02:17 PM

Insufficient state to deserialize the object

Hi all
I've created a custom control in a WindowsApplication, which run
correctly in the same application, Is there a way to load it in a aspx page?

I've tried to add it right-clicking tolls toolbar and selecting my
control dll (I've tried with exe too) but I've got message "Insufficient
state to deserialize the object. More information needed".

What I 'd really need to do is to show the object in an aspx page but
have it run client side, like we did with ActiveX object
(<Object classId="...." codebase=http://somewhere.cab><param
....></param></object>), and possibly have it automatically downloaded.

Thanks for help and Happy Easter!
Nicola