Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do we build a custom control using datagrid from scratch? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t756372-how-do-we-build-a-custom-control-using-datagrid-from-scratch.html)

Sumana 01-22-2004 07:50 PM

How do we build a custom control using datagrid from scratch?

How do we build a custom control using datagrid from scratch? ANy
sites, ideas will be appreciated.
Sumana

James Alexander 01-22-2004 09:30 PM

Re: How do we build a custom control using datagrid from scratch?

If you are looking to extend the functionality of the DataGird control, it's
as simple as inheriting off of it and overriding whatever functionality you
need to be customized. I definitely recommend picking up the MSPress book
"Developing ASP.NET Server Controls and Componenets".

- James

news:1a2d8da3.0401221150.64ea8c14@posting.google.c om...