Velocity Reviews

-   -   New DropDownControl behavior (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t755868-new-dropdowncontrol-behavior.html)

Luiz Vianna 10-02-2003 06:24 PM

New DropDownControl behavior

Guys,

I developed a new DropDown control (that I use a lot).

Basicly, it goes to sql an got data on a predefined table and shows itself
on my form. It works fine.

The problem is when I submit the form all standard dropdown keeps their
selections and my goes to a initial status (nothing selected)

What I forgot?

Thanks

Luiz

Teemu Keiski 10-04-2003 09:31 AM

Re: New DropDownControl behavior

Hi,

did you remember to implement the control so that it is not bound or
populated on every request, because that might clear selections, (depending
how you have implemented the control).

--
Teemu Keiski
MCP, ASP.NET MVP