Velocity Reviews

-   -   Validation Summary MessageBox Problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t755595-validation-summary-messagebox-problem.html)

Aaron Dunfield 07-25-2003 08:00 PM

Validation Summary MessageBox Problem

Hi,

I have built a composite control that takes in XML and creates
controls based on the XML. For a simple example to test my control,
it takes in XML to build 2 controls, a dropdown list and a textbox.
These controls are created no problem at all. The problem I am having
is when I try and use the RequiredFieldValidator and the
ValidationSummary controls. The RequiredFieldValidator works but when
I try and use the ValidationSummary control's Message Box option I
can't seem to get it to work. I have set the ShowMessageBox = true
and I am using IE6. Instead of a message box I only get a <DIV> with
the error message I have set in the RequiredFieldValidator. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Aaron