Velocity Reviews

-   -   PIX525 how to redirect ports (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t755091-pix525-how-to-redirect-ports.html)

Rigobert 10-25-2011 12:29 PM

PIX525 how to redirect ports

Hello,

my problem ist, that our customer have connect to our firewall (PIX525 with IOS 6.3.3)
He want connect to a webserver via port 80, but the webserver listen on port 1080, so we must redirekt from port 80 to port 1080.

The connection comes through IF outside (external IF leads to internet) to inside.

The IP address from the webserver ist 10.175.165.74
All connections from outside to this host via port 80 shoud redirect to port 1080

How must I set the static?
static (outside,inside)

Regards
Rigobert