Velocity Reviews

-   -   Buffalo TeraStation Pro 8 Bay (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t755090-buffalo-terastation-pro-8-bay.html)

Becky 10-25-2011 11:25 AM

Buffalo TeraStation Pro 8 Bay

Kit Guru have reviewed the Buffalo TeraStation Pro 8 Bay NAS - here's a snippet:

Quote:

"Kitguru loves high performance NAS systems, and we have been focusing lately on many of the new Synology range. Today however we are looking at a very competitively priced product from Buffalo the TeraStation Pro 8 Bay which is supplied with 8x1TB hard drives. This is the most affordable in a range of three configurations including 16TB and 24TB options."
Read the full review here.