Announcement: C++ code generator from UML state diagrams (version 2.5)
Hello list readers,
SinelaboreRT supports the generation of clean and robust C++ code
from UML state diagrams. It was built especially for embedded
Generated code can run even on the smallest uC.
The new version 2.5 makes a big step towards model based testing.
- Generates test cases from your state machine model
- Interactive simulation of your model
- Support for various UML modelling tools or built-in editor
- Generates clear production quality code
- Special features for high availability systems
- Supports hierarchical designs
- No run-time environment needed
- Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS-
- No gap between design and code anymore!
If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com
A demo version is also available.
With best regards,
info at sinelabore.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:37 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.