Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   Can Not Open Outlook 2003 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t754579-can-not-open-outlook-2003-a.html)

iccctv 10-01-2011 03:39 PM

Can Not Open Outlook 2003

I have windows XP profesional and I know I did something yesterday to cause me afterwards to get this message when I try to access Outlook "
Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Unable to open the Outlook window. The set
folders could not be opened. The server is not available. Contact your
administrator if this condition persists." I have deleted and reinstalled Office 2003,but to no avail. I tryed almost, I think each fix google came up with and still the problem exists.

Does anyone have an answer, as it would be most appreciated.

Regards,
Eddie
516.723.9527