Velocity Reviews

-   -   intel app up SDK (C and C++) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t754577-intel-app-up-sdk-c-and-c.html)

Sheky 10-01-2011 01:33 PM

intel app up SDK (C and C++)

how to use it with code blocks compiler

jacob navia 10-01-2011 04:50 PM

Re: intel app up SDK (C and C++)

Le 01/10/11 15:33, Sheky a crit :
> how to use it with code blocks compiler

Mmm "code blocks" is an IDE, not a compiler.
What is "intel app" ???

Is it the intel compiler?

What does it mean "up SDK" ????

Mysteries... Please explain a bit what you want.

Do not use that "telegraphic" style, you do NOT pay more
for each word on usenet...

jacob

Tim Prince 10-01-2011 05:12 PM

Re: intel app up SDK (C and C++)

On 10/1/2011 9:33 AM, Sheky wrote:
> how to use it with code blocks compiler

comp.lang.c is the place for discussions about standard C, not about
C++, or IDE, nor about topics relevant to that Intel program, to which
the forum
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/.../support-forum
is devoted.

--
Tim Prince

Harald van Dijk 10-01-2011 05:13 PM

Re: intel app up SDK (C and C++)

On Oct 1, 6:50*pm, jacob navia <ja...@spamsink.net> wrote:
> Le 01/10/11 15:33, Sheky a crit :
> > how to use it with code blocks compiler

> Mmm "code blocks" is an IDE, not a compiler.
> What is "intel app" ???
>
> Is it the intel compiler?
>
> What does it mean "up SDK" ????

It seems to be intel (app up) SDK, not (intel app) (up SDK):
http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/sdk

Whatever it is, I don't think comp.lang.c was a good place to ask.

Sheky 10-01-2011 07:13 PM

Re: intel app up SDK (C and C++)

On Oct 1, 10:13*pm, Harald van Dijk <true...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 1, 6:50*pm, jacob navia <ja...@spamsink.net> wrote:
>
> > Le 01/10/11 15:33, Sheky a crit :
> > > how to use it with code blocks compiler

> > Mmm "code blocks" is an IDE, not a compiler.
> > What is "intel app" ???

> > Is it the intel compiler?

> > What does it mean "up SDK" ????

> It seems to be intel (app up) SDK, not (intel app) (up SDK):http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/sdk
>
> Whatever it is, I don't think comp.lang.c was a good place to ask.

Yes I know it was not the right place. Im srry for that. Anyway the
problem was while compiling a sample program frm that sdk documents in
code blocks, an error was being generated " could not create .exe
file" . http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/...pi-reference-c
it is the reference.