Extract Text to HTML, Form Filling & Better PDF to Image Conversion
What is new in this release?
This most recent version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 4.0.0 includes two new features related to text extraction: extracting text to HTML and getting text formatting information along with extracted text. In addition to that, we have fixed issues related to PDF flattening, annotation rendering, text replacement, form filling and flattening, PDF to image conversion, and image extraction. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release
- Extract text to HTML format.
- Extract Text Formatting Information
- Retaining format when extracting text
- Annotations visibility in the flattened output is resolved.
- Unused font issue is resolved when text is replaced
- Extended features are now enable on filling the form fields
- Enhanced PDF to image conversion
- Enhanced PDF to JPEG conversion
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get List of the Fonts from the PDF File
- Extract Pages from a PDF Document
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a Java component for PDF document manipulation of both windows & web based Java applications that allow developers to edit existing PDF documents. Main features include; Filling XFA fields in PDF, creating PDF document link, font style, modifying AcroForm, extracting and adding Images and text, getting and modifying meta information of PDF file, encrypting or decrypting a PDF file, Adding watermark or logo, append pages and converting PDF file to a single Tiff file or XML file.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Product Overview and Features for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java Forum
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java blog
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - The .NET and Java component publisher
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.