Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fast multi-string search algorithm (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t754503-fast-multi-string-search-algorithm.html)

fish 09-27-2011 06:20 AM

Fast multi-string search algorithm

Hi, I am looking for a multi-string search algorithm.
I dont want to reinvent the wheel, so could someone
suggest me a fast multi-string search algorithm
library? (Like AhoCorasick, Wu-Manber, etc..)

Thanks.

fish 09-27-2011 06:34 AM

Re: Fast multi-string search algorithm

On 9月27日, 下午2时20分, fish <wenkai1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am looking for a multi-string search algorithm.
> I don´t want to reinvent the wheel, so could someone
> suggest me a fast multi-string search algorithm
> library? (Like Aho–Corasick, Wu-Manber, etc..)
>
> Thanks.

Aha. I find one.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/multifast/