Velocity Reviews

-   -   overload new for smart pointer (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t754483-overload-new-for-smart-pointer.html)

asit 09-26-2011 02:21 PM

overload new for smart pointer

I need to test smart pointer implementation. can somebody give me a overloaded new operator to know the memory management technique?

AnonMail2005@gmail.com 09-26-2011 11:37 PM

Re: overload new for smart pointer

On Sep 26, 10:21*am, asit <lipu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to test smart pointer implementation. can somebody give me a overloaded new operator to know the memory management technique?

This strikes me as the wrong question to ask in order figure out what
you want.

Can you give more information on your smart pointer?

thanks