Velocity Reviews

-   -   MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3) Motherboard (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t754394-msi-z68a-gd80-g3-motherboard.html)

Becky 09-23-2011 02:03 PM

MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3) Motherboard

Bjorn 3D have released a review of the MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3) motherboard:

Quote:

"Today we will be comparing the MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3) motherboard and we'll compare it to the GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD7-B3. We'll also do a comparison between the MSI motherboard and ASUS' P8P67 WS Revolution motherboard. This will show us if there is any difference between the Gen 2 and Gen 3 PCI-E switches on a Sandy Bridge based system before PCI-E Gen 3 video cards are out. This way we can test the difference between the switches, without having clockspeed/memory/etc variations in PCI-E 3 video cards that would interfere with the results."
Read the full review here