Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco AP Radius and basic rates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t754237-cisco-ap-radius-and-basic-rates.html)

Hangas 09-19-2011 04:39 PM

Cisco AP Radius and basic rates

Hi,

I have a setup with Cisco 1140 (802.11n) with radius auth using freeradius. Auth is working OK, no problems here. But....
Before, when I only had WPA2-PSK, all 802.11n clients could connect at speeds up to MCS Index 15. Now with WPA-Enterprise with 802.11x auth, only basic rates are used.

There were no changes on speed rates.
To rule AP config out, I created another SSID on the same DotRadio with WPA-PSK and MCS speeds are used (up to 150mbps)

Could some radius parameter be limiting the clients to basic rates up to 54mbps only?
Any one with similar issues?