Velocity Reviews

-   -   SLEAZY Apple pulls another shabby publicity stunt (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t753509-sleazy-apple-pulls-another-shabby-publicity-stunt.html)

RichA 09-01-2011 03:06 PM

SLEAZY Apple pulls another shabby publicity stunt

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/....html?iref=NS1

PeterN 09-02-2011 05:36 PM

Re: SLEAZY Apple pulls another shabby publicity stunt

On 9/2/2011 1:29 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2011-09-01 08:06:42 -0700, RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> said:
>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/....html?iref=NS1
>>

> It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
> fact checking.
> It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
> contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
> <
> http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/pres...129052798.html

Sounds more like an issue of fact ignoring. OH well!! Both of them have
something different in common.still have something in common.

--
Peter

RichA 09-03-2011 12:21 AM

On Sep 2, 1:29*pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
> On 2011-09-01 08:06:42 -0700, RichA <rander3...@gmail.com> said:
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/...ar/index.html?...

> It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
> fact checking.
> It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
> contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
> <http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/pres...Lost-iPhone-Ap...
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Savageduck

Conditioned response. The first one was genuine, the second one, why
would ANYONE believe it was a hoax? What is your benchmark for
believing them, past experience??!

PeterN 09-03-2011 01:56 AM

On 9/2/2011 9:33 PM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2011-09-02 17:21:44 -0700, RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> said:

>>> It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
>>> fact checking.
>>> It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
>>> contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
>>> <http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/pres...Lost-iPhone-Ap...
>>>

>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Savageduck

>> Conditioned response. The first one was genuine, the second one, why
>> would ANYONE believe it was a hoax? What is your benchmark for
>> believing them, past experience??!

> Well, even I have to admit this story is getting stranger, and stranger.
> For once you might have a point about some of Apple's behind the scenes
> practices.
> <
> http://blog.chron.com/techblog/2011/...+Text%29&tsp=1
>

> or
> < http://tinyurl.com/3f6bf8p >

Muttering something about broken clocks..

--
Peter

Ray Fischer 09-04-2011 06:43 PM

RichA <rander3127@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 2, 1:29*pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>> On 2011-09-01 08:06:42 -0700, RichA <rander3...@gmail.com> said:
>>
>> >http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/mobile/...ar/index.html?...

>> It seems that along with Rich, some news organizations don't do much
>> fact checking.
>> It turns out this time we have a real hoax which the anti-apple
>> contingent have been only too happy to leap on.
>> <http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/pres...Lost-iPhone-Ap...

>Conditioned response. The first one was genuine, the second one, why
>would ANYONE believe it was a hoax? What is your benchmark for
>believing them, past experience??!

LOL! Rich clings to his irrational beliefs, rejects anything which
contradicts them.

rfischer@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal