Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Need to convert PDF files to PowerPoint,Any suggestion? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t753490-need-to-convert-pdf-files-to-powerpoint-any-suggestion.html)

hourer 09-01-2011 08:01 AM

Need to convert PDF files to PowerPoint,Any suggestion?

Is there a way to convert a PowerPoint-generated PDF back into the original PowerPoint presentation, or something like it - a completely editable presentation?

markhoward 09-02-2011 02:38 PM

To convert PDF to PowerPoint,I suggest u to to render the PDF pages as images, and stick the images in slides inside of powerpoint.
Besides,I have read a related article about How to convert PDF files to PowerPoint, which maybe is not a perfect job, but the results can be quite good.
Hope that work you out.

Ivymin 09-17-2011 09:05 AM

1. Open your PowerPoint file in PowerPoint
2. Go to File > Print
3. Select PrimoPDF as your printer driver
4. Click Print

hourer 12-03-2011 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markhoward (Post 4239405)
To convert PDF to PowerPoint,I suggest u to to render the PDF pages as images, and stick the images in slides inside of powerpoint.
Besides,I have read a related article about How to convert PDF files to PowerPoint, which maybe is not a perfect job, but the results can be quite good.
Hope that work you out.

I have solve my problem,thank you.

outbama 12-14-2011 06:49 AM

Surfing the webiste, you shall find a program that support converting pdf to word.

Milleycylus 12-23-2011 03:15 AM

There are a good number of programs enable you to convert PDF to PowerPoint slides, but the output quality varies not only by the program but also the PDF itself.