Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thunderbird Filter Issue (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t753060-thunderbird-filter-issue.html)

Vernolaz 08-21-2011 02:52 AM

Thunderbird Filter Issue

Hi everyone,
I am trying to filter an inbox, but not having much luck. I am trying to filter anything from Amazon to an Amazon folder. The problem is that Amazon sends things with so many variations that I can't get them all to move. For example: I choose From>Contains>Amazon, then an email comes where the from has Amazon-Clothing. Well, I am assuming that because of the hyphen and the word clothing being attached, TB doesn't filter that one. Same goes for the subject field. Is there a way to use wildcards to include anything with Amazon in it, even if it is hidden in the middle of a word?
Any other ideas are welcome.
Thanks
Vern