Velocity Reviews

-   -   Capturing Referring URL to drive content (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t752928-capturing-referring-url-to-drive-content.html)

slamar 08-17-2011 04:02 PM

Capturing Referring URL to drive content

I have a client that wants to show a unique phone number on their website when the source of the traffic comes from a specific website (ie: google.com, bing.com or yahoo.com).

Is there a way to do this with javascript? I basically need to figure out a way to identify the referring website of a visitor. If so, can someone write out the code for me, please?