Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   Java SE Query (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t752848-java-se-query.html)

toufik 08-15-2011 10:15 AM

Java SE Query

Hello Friends,
I have a query about my java project,
I have created a project & it converts in setup file also
but now i want to that when this project Zip/folder give to my client
then i want to get a path where he stores this Zip/folder through programming.
i have tried current directory method but it gives path where java application
run/the c: program files location where after the install it goes but i want to the
setup folder path which i give.
i have tried all method suggest something different
I am really troubled please help me?