Velocity Reviews

-   -   VIDEO: Mass Remove EXIF, Adobe XMP, IPTC, Geotags and Other Metadata from Digital Camera Photos (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t752408-video-mass-remove-exif-adobe-xmp-iptc-geotags-and-other-metadata-from-digital-camera-photos.html)

Valerian Kadyshev 08-03-2011 10:57 PM

VIDEO: Mass Remove EXIF, Adobe XMP, IPTC, Geotags and Other Metadata from Digital Camera Photos

Hey, guys/gals!

If you're interested in this topic, check out the following video
tutorials on YouTube:

How to remove EXIF by Brian Cui:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7r9K06w6w8

Tutorial by Sam Errington: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjEe_eeosh8

Video walkthrough by Ehab El-agizy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw-VDfrQWXU

** In German/Deutsch **, EXIF-Daten entfernen oder auslesen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxDDyNjDLs0

Do note, that all the videos above highlight our batch EXIF remover for
Windows, ExifCleaner: http://www.superutils.com/products/exifcleaner/

--
Kind regards, Valerian Kadyshev
Senior Developer

Gordon Freeman 08-07-2011 09:07 PM

Re: VIDEO: Mass Remove EXIF, Adobe XMP, IPTC, Geotags and Other Metadata from Digital Camera Photos

"Valerian Kadyshev" <no.spam@superutils.com> wrote:
> How to remove EXIF by Brian Cui:

Or just use Irfanview: Thumbnails -> shift+J -> "Clean all APP markers"

Valerian Kadyshev 08-07-2011 11:32 PM

Gordon Freeman wrote:

> "Valerian Kadyshev" <no.spam@superutils.com> wrote:
> > How to remove EXIF by Brian Cui:

> Or just use Irfanview: Thumbnails -> shift+J -> "Clean all APP
> markers"

That's right, Gordon! But in the case with IrfanView, you have to
have IV plugins installed (including the JPEG lossless transformations
plugin).

Also, our EXIF remover offers much more metadata removing options:
http://www.superutils.com/products/e...r/#screenshots

Valerian Kadyshev 08-08-2011 03:38 AM

Savageduck wrote:

> rec.photo.digital does not welcome your arrival here. If you don't
> get it, you are no better than the other purveyors SPAM and porn who
> most of us filter or killfile.

Alright -- I got it. But I do not spam/mass send messages everywhere.
Just manually posted a small self-ad here -- in the case if someone
need such kind of info.

Wolfgang Weisselberg 08-13-2011 10:01 PM

Re: VIDEO: Mass Remove EXIF, Adobe XMP, IPTC, Geotags and OtherMetadata from Digital Camera Photos

Valerian Kadyshev <no.spam@superutils.com> wrote:

Wrong email address, that must be yes.spam@superutils.com!

[some payware for removing EXIFs]

- Is it scriptable? Completely usable from the command line,
without needing to go through a GUI?

- Does it run on Mac, Linux and most types of Unix, Alpha, Symbian,
Irix, Haiku and many more?

- Can it do more than deleting tags, like changing tags and
adding tags, or is it a one-trick pony?

- Can it write many many many file formats and read even more?
Or is it just JPEG and a few others?

If not, tell me what the money is for --- exiftool has a GUI
for Windows.

-Wolfgang

John Turco 08-18-2011 10:32 PM

Valerian Kadyshev wrote:

> > Savageduck wrote:
> >
> > rec.photo.digital does not welcome your arrival here. If you don't
> > get it, you are no better than the other purveyors SPAM and porn who
> > most of us filter or killfile.

> Alright -- I got it. But I do not spam/mass send messages everywhere.
> Just manually posted a small self-ad here -- in the case if someone
> need such kind of info.

This kindly apology is accepted (and good luck, with your venture).

--
Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>