Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASUS Vulcan ANC (Active-Noise-Cancelling) Pro Gaming Headset (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t752280-asus-vulcan-anc-active-noise-cancelling-pro-gaming-headset.html)

Becky 08-01-2011 10:48 AM

ASUS Vulcan ANC (Active-Noise-Cancelling) Pro Gaming Headset

Hardware Heaven's latest review is of the ASUS Vulcan ANC headset - a high end product which sounds worth the price tag:

Quote:

Recently ASUS and their Republic of Gamers brand announced the Vulcan ANC headset, a high end gamer product which is designed to offer great features, build quality and design. Included in this is active noise cancelling technology which will appeal to those who game, or listen to multimedia, in a noisy environment. Today we have the Vulcan ANC attached to our system as we find out whether it can compete with headsets sold by manufacturers such as Razer and SteelSeries.
Read more here