Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   Combining Wireless and Wired Network (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t752084-combining-wireless-and-wired-network.html)

TheTeachRT 07-27-2011 08:30 PM

Combining Wireless and Wired Network

I have a home wireless network (Network A) set up through a LInksys Wireless N router which I use with my laptop to connect to the internet. I also connect to the internet through the router via ethernet connections (Network B) for my desktop, my Blu-Ray player and my DirecTV receiver. Both connections work fine but I am having trouble with having my laptop be able to "communicate" with the components on the wired connections on Network B when it connects wirelessly. If I use an ethernet connection with my laptop then it can communicate with the other components.

I would like for my laptop to be able to communicate with the other components when it is connected via the wireless network. I am running Windows 7. Any help or insights on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

ZeLo 08-11-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheTeachRT (Post 4231904)
I have a home wireless network (Network A) set up through a LInksys Wireless N router which I use with my laptop to connect to the internet. I also connect to the internet through the router via ethernet connections (Network B) for my desktop, my Blu-Ray player and my DirecTV receiver. Both connections work fine but I am having trouble with having my laptop be able to "communicate" with the components on the wired connections on Network B when it connects wirelessly. If I use an ethernet connection with my laptop then it can communicate with the other components.

I would like for my laptop to be able to communicate with the other components when it is connected via the wireless network. I am running Windows 7. Any help or insights on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

try bluetooth as quite alot of thing run of that nowdays so getyourself A GOOD bluetooth modem try that may work im not to sure if that will work but it may work
:adore:zelo out