Velocity Reviews

-   -   Geodetic functions library GeoDLL 32 Bit and 64 Bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t751727-geodetic-functions-library-geodll-32-bit-and-64-bit.html)

Fred 07-20-2011 07:14 AM

Geodetic functions library GeoDLL 32 Bit and 64 Bit

Hi developers,

who develops programs with geodetic functionality like world-wide coordinate transformations or distance calculations, can work with the latest version of my GeoDLL. The Dynamic Link Library can easily be used with any programming language to add geodetic functionality to own applications.

GeoDLL supports 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic datum shift and reference system convertion, meridian strip changing, user defined coordinate and reference systems, distance calculation, Digital Elevation Model,NTv2 handling, Direct / Inverse Solutions and a lot of other geodetic functions.

The DLL has become very fast and save by forceful development in C++ with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. The geodetic functions of the new version 12.05 now are available in 32bit and 64bit architecture.

You find a downloadable test version on http://www.killetsoft.de/p_gdla_e.htm.

Fred

Roedy Green 07-21-2011 03:43 AM

Re: Geodetic functions library GeoDLL 32 Bit and 64 Bit

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:14:33 -0700 (PDT), Fred <killet@killetsoft.de>

>who develops programs with geodetic functionality like world-wide coordinat=
>e transformations or distance calculations, can work with the latest versio=
>n of my GeoDLL. The Dynamic Link Library can easily be used with any progra=
>mming language to add geodetic functionality to own applications.=20

I learned as a child that the earth is pear shaped. What sort of
co-ordinate system would you use say for land or water elevations?
I don't have any use for myself just now, but I know how complex the
calculations are. I would like to thank you for releasing this to the
world.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com

lewbloch 07-21-2011 04:16 AM

Re: Geodetic functions library GeoDLL 32 Bit and 64 Bit

On Jul 20, 8:43*pm, Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>
wrote:
> On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:14:33 -0700 (PDT), Fred <kil...@killetsoft.de>
>

> >who develops programs with geodetic functionality like world-wide coordinat=
> >e transformations or distance calculations, can work with the latest versio=
> >n of my GeoDLL. The Dynamic Link Library can easily be used with any progra=
> >mming language to add geodetic functionality to own applications.=20

> I learned as a child that the earth is pear shaped. *What sort of
> co-ordinate system would you use say for land or water elevations?
> I don't have any use for myself just now, but I know how complex the
> calculations are. *I would like to thank you for releasing this to the
> world.

The Earth deviates from perfectly spherical by about a third of a
percent. It deviates from an oblate spheroid by far, far less than
that, "millionths of an inch per mile". It deviates from flat by
about eight inches per mile.
<http://chem.tufts.edu/AnswersInScience/RelativityofWrong.htm>

--
Lew
"It is only because the difference between the rate of change in a

lewbloch 07-21-2011 04:17 AM

On Jul 20, 12:14*am, Fred <kil...@killetsoft.de> wrote:
> Hi developers,
>
> who develops programs with geodetic functionality like world-wide coordinate transformations or distance calculations, can work with the latest version of my GeoDLL. The Dynamic Link Library can easily be used with any programming language to add geodetic functionality to own applications.
>
> GeoDLL supports 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, geodetic datum shiftand reference system convertion, meridian strip changing, user defined coordinate and reference systems, distance calculation, Digital Elevation Model, NTv2 handling, Direct / Inverse Solutions and a lot of other geodetic functions.
>
> The DLL has become very fast and save by forceful development in C++ withMicrosoft Visual Studio 2010. The geodetic functions of the new version 12..05 now are available in 32bit and 64bit architecture.

Do not multipost - it makes you a spammer.

--
Lew