Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: [SI] Mandate reminder: "S" is due July 24th. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t751705-re-si-mandate-reminder-s-is-due-july-24th.html)

PeterN 07-19-2011 06:50 PM

On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
> Don't forget to send me those shots of Seagulls snacking on Sun Chips in
> the sand by the sea. The gallery will be here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_s
>
> For more information, please read the rulz here:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
>
> The Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) activity that exists simply for
> entertainment. We provide a mandate, you shoot the pictures and send
> them to me, and they get posted for viewing and comment.
>
> If you would like to send a pic or three, send it here:
>
> si.moderator at yahoo dot com
>
> Now fire at will.

"Will" is for the "W" mandate. I am sleepily sidling along the shore
seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.

--
Peter

Robert Coe 07-21-2011 01:02 AM

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:38:24 -0400, Bowser <yeeechhh@bleah.ugh> wrote:
: On 7/19/2011 2:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
: > On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
: >> Don't forget to send me those shots of Seagulls snacking on Sun Chips in
: >> the sand by the sea. The gallery will be here:
: >>
: >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/letter_s
: >>
: >> For more information, please read the rulz here:
: >>
: >> http://www.pbase.com/shootin/rulzpage
: >>
: >> The Shoot-In is a monthly (sort of...) activity that exists simply for
: >> entertainment. We provide a mandate, you shoot the pictures and send
: >> them to me, and they get posted for viewing and comment.
: >>
: >> If you would like to send a pic or three, send it here:
: >>
: >> si.moderator at yahoo dot com
: >>
: >> Now fire at will.
: >
: > "Will" is for the "W" mandate. I am sleepily sidling along the shore
: > seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.
: >
:
: Sunsets? Gotcha covered. Serene sunsets are suitable.

Sailboats, skeletons, and suspension bridges: Oh, my!

Bob

Walter Banks 07-21-2011 10:25 AM

Bowser wrote:

> On 7/19/2011 2:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
> > On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
> >
> > I am sleepily sidling along the shore
> > seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.
> >

> Sunsets? Gotcha covered. Serene sunsets are suitable.

Seeking suitable serene scenic shoreline seascape sunset :)

Tim Conway 07-21-2011 05:55 PM

"Dudley Hanks" <dhanks@blind-apertures.ca> wrote in message
news:zM6dnS7Sbubf_7XTnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@giganews.com ...

> "Bowser" <yeeechhh@bleah.ugh> wrote in message

>>> Seeking suitable serene scenic shoreline seascape sunset :)
>>>

>> Sensational idea. Got one...
>>

> Silly sots. Shoot something serious ...

Scandalously stupendous. Seriously, supercalifragilisticexpealidocious and
surreal.

Robert Coe 07-21-2011 11:08 PM

Re: [SI] Mandate reminder: "S" is due July 24th.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 13:55:21 -0400, "Tim Conway" <tconway_113@comcast.net>
wrote:
:
: "Dudley Hanks" <dhanks@blind-apertures.ca> wrote in message
: news:zM6dnS7Sbubf_7XTnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@giganews.com ...
: >
: > "Bowser" <yeeechhh@bleah.ugh> wrote in message
: > news:eqKdnYP2rNQJyrXTnZ2dnUVZ_t-dnZ2d@giganews.com...
: >> On 7/21/2011 6:25 AM, Walter Banks wrote:
: >>>
: >>>
: >>> Bowser wrote:
: >>>
: >>>> On 7/19/2011 2:50 PM, PeterN wrote:
: >>>>> On 7/19/2011 12:47 PM, Bowser wrote:
: >>>>>
: >>>>> I am sleepily sidling along the shore
: >>>>> seeking scenic seascapes, including sunrises and sunsets.
: >>>>>
: >>>>
: >>>> Sunsets? Gotcha covered. Serene sunsets are suitable.
: >>>
: >>> Seeking suitable serene scenic shoreline seascape sunset :)
: >>>
: >>
: >> Sensational idea. Got one...
: >>
: >
: > Silly sots. Shoot something serious ...
: Scandalously stupendous. Seriously, supercalifragilisticexpealidocious and
: surreal.

Scurrilously sodden with supercilious slapstick.

Bob