Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for L1 Java Candidates, we will sponser H1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t751456-looking-for-l1-java-candidates-we-will-sponser-h1.html)

ashutosh 07-14-2011 02:03 PM

Looking for L1 Java Candidates, we will sponser H1

Hi All,

We have 50 urgent openings for Java profiles. Really Urgent

We need extremely good Java profiles with hands on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate with minimum 4 to 6 years of financial experience, interested candidates can send me their resume at ashutosh@webxl.com

Specially looking for candidaes who are working on L1 visa, we will sponser the H1 visa for the candidate who is willing to work with the company, and like to work with fortune 100 clients with us.

Ashutosh
973-841-2380

javabudy 07-16-2011 12:59 PM

is this opening still there

Hi dude, does these positions still open ?

vimal 08-07-2011 06:28 AM

Re: Looking for L1 Java Candidates, we will sponser H1

On Jul 14, 7:03*pm, ashutosh <ashutosh.we...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have 50 urgent openings for Java profiles. Really Urgent
>
> We need extremely good Java profiles with hands on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate with minimum 4 to 6 years of financial experience, interested candidates can send me their resume at ashut...@webxl.com
>
> Specially looking for candidaes who are working on L1 visa, we will sponser the H1 visa for the candidate who is willing to work with the company, and like to work with fortune 100 clients with us.
>
> Ashutosh
> 973-841-2380

Hi Ashutosh,

I am having B1 visa valid till may-2012 and having 5.5+ year exp
on java/j2ee please update me if we can process.

Regards,
Vimal.(09940476730)