Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: repair this photo? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t751132-re-repair-this-photo.html)

otter 07-08-2011 12:30 PM

Re: repair this photo?

Some photos aren't worth bothering about. That one didn't work. Next.

Pablo 07-08-2011 05:26 PM

Re: repair this photo?

otter escribió:

> Some photos aren't worth bothering about. That one didn't work. Next.

But because you post via google gropes, some of us don't have a clue what
you're talking about.

http://individual.net/
http://www.eternal-september.org/

etc.
HTH.
--
Pablo

Pablo 07-11-2011 11:06 AM

Re: repair this photo?

otter escribió:

> On Jul 8 2011 12:26 PM, Pablo wrote:
>
>> otter escribió:
>>
>> > Some photos aren't worth bothering about. That one didn't work. Next.

>> But because you post via google gropes, some of us don't have a clue what
>> you're talking about.

> LOL, OK. I think your problem runs deeper than that, though.

That's supposed to mean something? I didn't know I had a problem.

> Your reader doesn't track threads? Or you really have no idea what the
> original post in this thread was about?

No idea whatsoever. Not seen the thread.

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/k...node/knode.pdf

Unlikely. Google groups is ****.

> Or, just ignore my post and move on. No big deal.

Shall do.

> __________________________________________________ ___________________
> : the next generation of web-newsreaders : http://www.recgroups.com

Or just use a newsreader?

BTW, are you the same Otter that I tried to help with getting data off a
strange disc about 10 years ago? Ride a ratbike?

--
Pablo

Pablo 07-12-2011 03:29 PM

Re: repair this photo?