Velocity Reviews

-   -   FaSt VoIP ! : - ) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t750179-fast-voip.html)

News Reader 06-20-2011 05:51 AM

FaSt VoIP ! : - )

Hi,

Anyone able to remind what the 0800 number is (please)?

Anyone want to e-mail them to ask if it is suffering some service problems
or (temporary) outage(s); and / or if it is going to be re-instated, or
perhaps how or why it suddenly appeared and / or appeared to suddenly
disappear (for a working, live operating service, a paid for service)(?).
(fastvoip .com www.fastvoip.com) (and / or their other freephone / toll free
access numbers - their was one for Canada previously I believe, etc. for
example?).

Thanks.

Best wishes,

News Reader

Theo Markettos 06-20-2011 01:30 PM

Re: FaSt VoIP ! : - )

News Reader <some@where.invalid> wrote:

> Anyone able to remind what the 0800 number is (please)?

0800 2795336. But it doesn't work any more - doesn't even ring.

> Anyone want to e-mail them to ask if it is suffering some service problems
> or (temporary) outage(s); and / or if it is going to be re-instated, or
> perhaps how or why it suddenly appeared and / or appeared to suddenly
> disappear (for a working, live operating service, a paid for service)(?).
> (fastvoip .com www.fastvoip.com) (and / or their other freephone / toll free
> access numbers - their was one for Canada previously I believe, etc. for
> example?).

Their offering via SIP is equally dire: servers are alive, the call rings
but there's very very broken up audio at the other end (eg 0.5s sound
followed by 2s silence). This happens whatever destination I ring. I've
made a few successful test calls to Ivor's speaking clock, and the rest have
been poor. It's unusable.

I've sent in an email of complaint. Until they fix their service, avoid.

Theo

News Reader 06-21-2011 04:23 PM

Re: FaSt VoIP ! : - )

"Theo Markettos" <theom+news@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote in message
> News Reader <some@where.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> Anyone able to remind what the 0800 number is (please)?

> 0800 2795336. But it doesn't work any more - doesn't even ring.
>
>> Anyone want to e-mail them to ask if it is suffering some service
>> problems
>> or (temporary) outage(s); and / or if it is going to be re-instated, or
>> perhaps how or why it suddenly appeared and / or appeared to suddenly
>> disappear (for a working, live operating service, a paid for service)(?).
>> (fastvoip .com www.fastvoip.com) (and / or their other freephone / toll
>> free
>> access numbers - their was one for Canada previously I believe, etc. for
>> example?).

> Their offering via SIP is equally dire: servers are alive, the call rings
> but there's very very broken up audio at the other end (eg 0.5s sound
> followed by 2s silence). This happens whatever destination I ring. I've
> made a few successful test calls to Ivor's speaking clock, and the rest
> have
> been poor. It's unusable.
>
> I've sent in an email of complaint. Until they fix their service, avoid.
>
> Theo

Hi,

Thank you.

: - )

Luck(?). Good(!).

Will advise any report, ala update, on the toll free(s).

Best wishes,

News Reader