Velocity Reviews

-   -   Raptor-Gaming LM3 Mouse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t750033-raptor-gaming-lm3-mouse.html)

Ian 06-16-2011 03:00 PM

Raptor-Gaming LM3 Mouse

Hardware Heaven have a review of the Raptor-Gaming LM3 Mouse, which looks decent but seems a little to expensive when compared to other options on the market:

Quote:

Recently we cast our eye over two keyboard offerings from Raptor-Gaming, the budget LK1 and the mid-range K3. The two models catered to very different needs and highlighted the range of both gamers and budgets which Raptor-Gaming support in their product range.

Today we have another new product from Raptor-Gaming, the LM3 gaming mouse. The LM3 is a mid-range gaming mouse offering simple plug and play support and we will find out if it suits the needs of today's demanding gamers.
Read the review here.