Velocity Reviews

-   -   netbeans 6.9 desigh tab (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t749358-netbeans-6-9-desigh-tab.html)

Likux 06-02-2011 02:58 PM

netbeans 6.9 desigh tab

Greetings.

I have "strange" problem. I created java desktop app under netbeans,
added some basic design, buttons, forms etc.
After some basic programming i compilled the program without errors.
You can see the whole gui.

After that i added some code and new class ( deleted one of the old ones )
and now there's no design or source tab.

E.g. if i click on some file (let's say maintest.java ) i will get the
source but there is no switching to design view.
If i run inspector i get empty window.

It important to say that this has working before and if i compile the
program it will load whole gui with forms and buttons.

Where can i switch this options ?