Velocity Reviews

-   -   WGR614 Netgear (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t7484-wgr614-netgear.html)

Sanchez 09-15-2005 07:15 AM

WGR614 Netgear

I have a WGR614.
I want to change its antenna but ... it seems impossible to de-plug the
original one.... really?

Do 'u know something of this?

How can i do ?

thanks

N. Miller 09-15-2005 04:44 PM

Re: WGR614 Netgear

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:15:14 +0200, Sanchez wrote:

> I have a WGR614.
> I want to change its antenna but ... it seems impossible to de-plug the
> original one.... really?
>
> Do 'u know something of this?
>
> How can i do ?

I don't know. I don't use a wireless router. I wonder which MSFT guru would
know? You might find a quicker answer here:

http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/netgear

--
Norman
~Fin dein a loluca, En dragu a sei lain

Jack 09-15-2005 08:05 PM

Re: WGR614 Netgear

Hi
Unfortunately the Netgear WGR614 Antenna is not removable.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:5d5k57zm9oc0$.dlg@discussions.microsoft.com.. .