send resumes to email@example.com
Position : C++ developer
Location : New York, NY
Duration : 6month+
Excellent Opportunity for a C++ developer * Contractor Only
* please do not apply if you don*t have the required skills *
A fixed income team is seeking for a talented Front Office Development/Support individual with good knowledge of interest rate flow products, strong C++ or related language skills, experience with Excel and VBA programming and excellent communication skills. This team member will be responsible for the implementation of new components and tools for the calculation, validation and publication of existing and future indices.
You will be working on daily basis closely with structuring and research inorder to deliver new tools for index construction, and assist in the design of the new index production infrastructure.
Ideally the candidate will have at least worked 2-3 years on the Front Office and have a Computer Science or financial engineering graduate degree.
Every good/strong C++ developer with 5-7 years* experience in other industry will be considered for this opportunity.
* Enhancement and automation of Index production spreadsheets
* Design and development of new Index production infrastructure.
* Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
* Interface with business users and subject matter experts to define requirements and refine the details necessary for modifications to software
* Design & implement new enhancements in a demanding, fast-paced environment
You must have:
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field, and ideally a Computer Science or Financial Engineering graduate degree
* 2+ years* experience
* Proficiency in C++, and ideally an additional programming language (Java,C#, Python)
* Proficient knowledge of Excel/VBA
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Familiarity with Fixed Income Trading, Pricing, and Risk Management concepts, it is a plus
* Experience in rapidly deploying front office solutions
* Proactive team player with a *can-do* attitude
* Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Candidates must be excellent analytical problem solvers
Check this requirement and let me know if you can find someone. The information that i have got is that the rate is open. Do try to send me matching profiles
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.