Velocity Reviews

-   Software (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f6-software.html)
-   -   javascript onload velocity if conditional (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t748038-javascript-onload-velocity-if-conditional.html)

jonty 05-10-2011 03:11 AM

javascript onload velocity if conditional

Hi there,

I am trying to trigger javascript function with onload event to change few style properties on visibility to hidden, later used to toggle if they are displayed though.
The problem is I don't know how to do that at a time top.close() is working with onload to a if conditional whose value is set at do Post method and provided as part of context.

the same velocity template is used at two load times initial and after posting the user choices.I need to distinguish onload event handling

Any help would be greatly appreciable.

Thanks in advance.