Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: belkin wireless router (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t747879-re-belkin-wireless-router.html)

Jeff Strickland 05-06-2011 02:01 PM

Re: belkin wireless router

"wf3h" <wf3h@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:h7l6s6lbm1np99j13feon7vk6na46ok7t8@4ax.com...
> anyone used these? my linksys went south after 3 years so i bought a
> belkin
>
> what a disaster. every computer that is to be connected to the router
> has to have a CD set process run. merely going to the 'network
> connections' and trying to connect with the proper password doesnt
> work.
>
> returned it and got a cisco. worked great.

That's annoying. When somebody comes over with their laptop and wants to
connect through your router, you have to put the CD onto the machine? That
sucks.

I have the wireless router that comes with Verizon FiOS, and anybody that
wants to can connect, all I have to do is tell them which one is mine, and
what the passcode is. That's the way it's supposed to be. Belkin, are you
listening?