Velocity Reviews

-   -   Prolimatech Genesis CPU Cooler (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t747861-prolimatech-genesis-cpu-cooler.html)

Ian 05-06-2011 07:38 AM

Prolimatech Genesis CPU Cooler

Hardware Heaven check out the Prolimatech Genesis CPU Cooler, a tower style cooler with a twist:

Quote:

With their Genesis cooler Prolimatech takes a different approach to cooling our CPU and overall we have been impressed by the product. It feels well-built and looks great thanks to the excellent finish on each component and installation was incredibly quick and simple.

The initial concerns we had about clearance over the memory slots were proven to be wrong as the cooler had plenty of room for tall heatsinks on modules such as Corsair's Vengeance sticks. Then of course we have the fact that this heatsink layout actually enhances the cooling on our memory and the surrounding area.
Read the review here.