Velocity Reviews

-   General Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f44-general-computer-support.html)
-   -   BlueScreen-New Laptops (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t747614-bluescreen-new-laptops.html)

lennie1 05-01-2011 09:28 PM

BlueScreen-New Laptops

In the last two weeks I have bought and returned four new lap tops. Fresh out the store, fresh out the box, the following happened: I turned on the laptop, waited for initial boot up, registered with windows and stared using the computer. Within a half hour "BlueScreen" appears and the system reboots. this continues to happen periodically. I have just return the fourth laptop and it's been sent out by PC Richards for technical support.3 laptops were SONY VAIO, , and 1 HP.

Could the problem be my wireless network NOTE: I have 2 other laptops and a desktop connected to the same network.

Len

Bryffman 06-09-2011 05:21 AM

that's really a big problem because sony is a well known brand but no one could say anything about the technology or any of the products, i mean to say about it's life and work but you know friend i always trust on only the brand toshiba. and i think that is one of the fantastic brand for me..

jdreyes 06-11-2011 07:16 AM

same problem happened with my sony vaio, and i believe it's the graphic driver that cause the bluescreen, tried to download the driver from ATI, uninstall/delete the old driver and reinstall the new driver...i didn't experience BSOD for 3 weeks now...hopefully it gets stable...

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennie1 (Post 4206690)