Velocity Reviews

-   -   Java Developer, Colonial Heights, VA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t747139-java-developer-colonial-heights-va.html)

kin 04-20-2011 03:02 PM

Java Developer, Colonial Heights, VA

Hi,

We have an immediate requirement for Java developer--Colonial
Heights,VA with our direct client. Let me know if you have any
profiles for this position. Please reply with copy of resume & contact
Information.

Requirement:

Title: Java Developer
Duration: Long term
Location: Colonial Heights, VA
Need EAD/GC/CITIZEN
Note: NEED LOCAL TO VIRGINIA AREA

Immediate client interview
Skills:
* Java , J2EE, Struts, Webservices, Database,
* Good in Analysis, design, strong in J2EE
* Hands-on Coding & Design technical experience
* Experience with taking high level concepts and turning them
into designs/specifications.
* Good Communication skills and ablility to express ideas/
concerns
* Develops code for system changes or new modules within core
technology and architecture according to specifications and standards
Face-to-Face MUST

Please send your resumes at jobs@mapleresource.net

Phone : 973 849 - 6060