Velocity Reviews

-   -   I have found a great site (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t746958-i-have-found-a-great-site.html)

stockwell 04-17-2011 10:43 PM

I have found a great site

I don't understand the software/programs internal workings and get frustrated when something goes wrong & I look at paying for something that could take a click of an unknown buttom to fix. :stupido3:

Today was one of those days. My system was telling me to check the network connection to make sure it was turned on. My Dell Inspiron frustrates me sometimes:roll:

Today I found this site and joined after the answer came so easy. My F2 button.

Thank you: everyone for putting your postings and extending your knowledge. :congrats:

I will be checking in periodically.