Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sapphire Roundup (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t746818-sapphire-roundup.html)

Ian 04-14-2011 06:43 PM

Sapphire Roundup

Hardware Heaven have a roundup of the Radeon 6950 fleX, 6870 fleX, 5850 Xtreme, 5830 Xtreme and X58 Pure Black graphics cards:

Quote:

With new 4 cards launched from 80 to 250 we have a bunch of products which are ideal for a roundup to see what we, the consumers, get at each price point. Which of the latest games can each play and are any of them suitable for gaming at 5760x1080. We will answer those questions today as well as looking at media playback and GPU computing performance.
Read the rest here.