70-680 Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7
Exam number/code: 70-680
Exam name: TS: Windows 7,Configuring
Exam no. of questions: 45 Questions
Duration: 60 minutes
Passing score: 700
Question types: Multiple choice questions (MCQ's), Multiple choice
single answer, Multiple choice multiple answer, Drag and drop &
Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use
Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise
environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in
the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any
Windows client operating system in a networked environment. This exam
measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below.
The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area
on the exam.
* Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7 (14%)
* Deploying Windows 7 (13%)
* Configuring Hardware and Applications (14%)
* Configuring Network Connectivity (14%)
* Configuring Access to Resources (13%)
* Configuring Mobile Computing (10%)
* Monitoring and Maintaining Systems that Run Windows 7 (11%)
* Configuring Backup and Recovery Options (11%)
|All times are GMT. The time now is 02:45 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.