Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nvidia drivers D: (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t746255-nvidia-drivers-d.html)

LogicalT 04-03-2011 05:04 AM

Nvidia drivers D:

I just installed a Fresh version of windows on my computer. It Came with quite a few drivers already pre installed i guess. But it seems like im haveing problem finding the right video driver. I do have a dedicated video card and i no longer have the installation disk for it. I'm hoping that won't matter D:. But i DL'd AIDA64 to check out wut my video card is considering it won't show up on the device manager. My video card is a:

nVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT

I went to http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp To see if i could find the correct driver, But It all seems kinda confusing.

Any and all help would be appreciated sooo much ;D