Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cheap way to protect your intellectual property written in java.Compile to native and reduce to the minimum cracking and reverse engineering... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t746249-cheap-way-to-protect-your-intellectual-property-written-in-java-compile-to-native-and-reduce-to-the-minimum-cracking-and-reverse-engineering.html)

waldo 04-03-2011 02:11 AM

Cheap way to protect your intellectual property written in java.Compile to native and reduce to the minimum cracking and reverse engineering...

Hi folks:

Looking to protect your intellectual property in java against cracking
and/or hacking?

That is something really hard to accomplish with so many decompilers
to the point that obfuscators are nothing but a bad joke to stop
cracking and abuse of your property.

I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native
to protect it without having to buy a 2000 dollars professional
license for the compiler. Something prohibitive for small IT companies
that are struggling with money losses because of cracking. We
purchased it for our projects and gained a load of experience while
doing it. We even use JNI and reflection yet out product is nothing
but a huge sucess. So if you want to save some dollars i am offering
compilation services for a whole lot less than a license purchase. The
product we purchased lets us also produce trials effortlessly.

Most of the times only a .jar is what you would be giving me, not the
sources. Now not everything can be compiled (our product required some
modification to do so). In that case i could offer you those services
as well for a higher price yet lower than a license acquisition.
Depending on you product of course as some could end up being huge.

In any case i take the risk of deciding whether your product is
compilable without modification before any payment.

Interested parties please message me to talk.

With the process you also remove as requirement to deploy your
software the deployment of a java virtual machine as it runs native.
32 bits only for now (but works like a charm in 64 bits OS).

Regards
Waldo

Lew 04-03-2011 05:58 AM

Re: Cheap way to protect your intellectual property written in java.Compile to native and reduce to the minimum cracking and reverse engineering...

waldo wrote:
> Hi folks:
>
> Looking to protect your intellectual property in java [sic] against cracking
> and/or hacking?

You cannot even spell the name of the language correctly?

It's only four letters long!

> That is something really hard to accomplish with so many decompilers
> to the point that obfuscators are nothing but a bad joke to stop
> cracking and abuse of your property.

Who's calling whom a bad joke?

> I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native

Grammar ...

> to protect it without having to buy a 2000 dollars [sic] professional

Nothing professional here.

> license for the compiler. Something prohibitive for small IT companies
> that are struggling with money losses because of cracking. We

Sentence fragment.

> purchased it for our projects and gained a load of experience while
> doing it. We even use JNI and reflection yet out product is nothing

"out product"?

> but a huge sucess [sic]. So if you want to save some dollars i [sic] am offering

You cannot even spell "I" correctly?

It's only one letter long!

> compilation services for a whole lot less than a license purchase. The

How much less is "a whole lot less", exactly?

> product we purchased lets us also produce trials effortlessly.

And how do we check the result of your work, say to make sure you haven't
maliciously planted a virus into it, or have it communicating over a back
channel with terrorists?

> Most of the times only a .jar is what you would be giving me, not the

Or what we'd need.

> sources. Now not everything can be compiled (our product required some
> modification to do so). In that case i [sic] could offer you those services
> as well for a higher price yet lower than a license acquisition.

My God! You're so generous!

> Depending on you product of course as some could end up being huge.

Sentence fragment.

> In any case i [sic] take the risk of deciding whether your product is
> compilable without modification before any payment.

We take the risk of spending money on a pig in a poke from some illiterate
stranger who cannot even spell a one-letter word correctly, who spams the
newsgroup for his unknown presumably crappy product (judging by the pathetic
marketing spam) and who we know neither as competent nor trustworthy.

Tchyah.

> Interested parties please message me to talk.
>
> With the process you also remove as requirement to deploy your

Grammar.

> software the deployment of a java [sic] virtual machine as it runs native.

Runs native what?

> 32 bits only for now (but works like a charm in 64 bits OS).

And we're supposed to take your word for it?

Again, tchyah.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Esmond Pitt 04-03-2011 11:50 PM

On 3/04/2011 12:11 PM, waldo wrote:

> I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native
> to protect it

So we should protect our IP by sending you the source code?

And it's not even 1 April any more.

markspace 04-04-2011 12:18 AM

On 4/3/2011 4:50 PM, Esmond Pitt wrote:
> On 3/04/2011 12:11 PM, waldo wrote:
>>
>> I can offer you an interesting deal to compile your .jar into native
>> to protect it

> So we should protect our IP by sending you the source code?
>
> And it's not even 1 April any more.

I honestly thought, reading the OP, that it was April 1st on whatever
part of the globe he was at.