Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP.net MVC NAS Drive (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t746221-asp-net-mvc-nas-drive.html)

davidtheo 04-02-2011 02:18 PM

ASP.net MVC NAS Drive

Hi all.

I would like to set up a NAS Drive at home. I would like to know what is the best or a good NAS drive where I can run my ASP.net MVC web sites on.

Note: this is going to be a person web server type thing ruuning from home, so I do not want to spend $1000's of dollars on just the drive, but I am willing so spend up to 500.00 on just the drive.

Can someone please tell me what the best or a good NAS drive is where it is easy to config and set this up.

Thanks