Velocity Reviews

-   -   Crucial Ballistix Smart Tracer DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Kit Review (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t745857-crucial-ballistix-smart-tracer-ddr3-pc3-12800-memory-kit-review.html)

Ian 03-28-2011 01:24 PM

Crucial Ballistix Smart Tracer DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Kit Review

Madshrimps have a new review of the Crucial Ballistix Smart Tracer DDR3 PC3-12800 Memory Kit, ideal for a high end PC:

Quote:

The new Ballistix Smart Tracer Memory Modules from Crucial were first shown at CES 2011 and come with an unique feature, the fully customizable lighting system by using the M.O.D. Utility software (we can even adjust the LED brightness). These LEDs are not only for show, they can be also used for monitoring the memory activity. Taking only some photos don't do these modules justice, so we have decided to record a small clip, while trying different effects from the downloadable software.
Read the review here.