Velocity Reviews

-   -   Executing js/ajax in a sandboxed environment (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t744242-executing-js-ajax-in-a-sandboxed-environment.html)

Rohan Malhotra 02-27-2011 04:56 AM

Executing js/ajax in a sandboxed environment

I need to parse a url for it's content in python. I want to execute
all js of html page associated with the url and then parse for the
content so that javascript induced changes in content are also
present. I was wondering if there is a way to execute js associated in
page in sandbox environment before I start parsing it.

BeautifulSoup library only fetches source of page. I need the access
to DOM after js execution with url as input parameter.

Any pointers?

--
Regards
Rohan