Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   UK VOIP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f34-uk-voip.html)
-   -   Sipgate credit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t744228-sipgate-credit.html)

divoch 02-26-2011 05:15 PM

Sipgate credit
 
If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is 10, does
the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?

Thanks
divoch


Bob Eager 02-26-2011 06:16 PM

Re: Sipgate credit
 
On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:15:43 +0000, divoch wrote:

> If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is £10,
> does the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?


I have a SipGate account, and I've had it for years. Only ever topped up
once...it's never expired for me.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

*lightning protection* - a w_tom conductor

divoch 02-26-2011 07:05 PM

Re: Sipgate credit
 

"Bob Eager" <rde42@spamcop.net> wrote in message
news:8ssub9Fj0pU1@mid.individual.net...
> On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:15:43 +0000, divoch wrote:
>
>> If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is £10,
>> does the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?

>
> I have a SipGate account, and I've had it for years. Only ever topped up
> once...it's never expired for me.
>


Good to know, thanks
divoch


Ria Elaine 03-09-2011 07:52 PM

Re: Sipgate credit
 
On 26/02/11 19:05, divoch wrote:
>
> "Bob Eager" <rde42@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> news:8ssub9Fj0pU1@mid.individual.net...
>> On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:15:43 +0000, divoch wrote:
>>
>>> If I credit my account with a minimum payment, which I think is £10,
>>> does the credit expire? Do I need to make any calls within certain time?

>>
>> I have a SipGate account, and I've had it for years. Only ever topped up
>> once...it's never expired for me.
>>

>
> Good to know, thanks
> divoch


I think it's buried deep in the small print that they "reserve the
right" to terminate an account, however I've never known them do so.


--
Much love,
Ria xx


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.