Convert PCL5 to PDF, Display UNICODE & ASCII Characters Inside PDF
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.8.0 has been released. This release includes some new remarkable and improved features like support of PCL files to PDF conversion. PCL (Printer Command Language) is a Hewlett-Packard printer language has developed to access standard printer features. In current version of Aspose.Pdf for Java you will be able to convert PCL5 files containing text, raster and vector graphics to PDF documents. Numerous issues regarding HTML to PDF conversion have been fixed in this release. Moreover, the product has also become more viable for displaying ASCII and non-English text inside PDF document. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release.
• PCL files to PDF conversion
• Issues resolved while displaying ASCII characters in PDF
• Multiple columns is now supported
• MarginBottom property for Image is now working in XML to PDF conversion
• Enhanced Html to PDF conversion
• HTML to PDF, Spaces and V-Align issues resolved
• Bmp image now supported
• Convert PCL5 files containing text, raster and vector graphics to PDF
• Vertical Alignment of Text is now working properly
• Table Alignment issues is resolved.
• Data of inner list items is not displaying when using nested "UL" tags
• Hebrew text is displaying in correct order now
• Multiline hyperlinks issue resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
|All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.