Velocity Reviews

-   -   Apache Axis Compilation Issues for JDK1.5 for generating client Stubs based on WSDL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t743923-apache-axis-compilation-issues-for-jdk1-5-for-generating-client-stubs-based-on-wsdl.html)

mohd.muzeeb 02-21-2011 09:28 AM

Apache Axis Compilation Issues for JDK1.5 for generating client Stubs based on WSDL

Hi,

We are getting the Compilation errors while compiling the axis generated client stub code based on WSDL file in JDK1.5.

We recently upgraded the JDK version from 1.4 to the 1.5.

This issue is not happening with JDK1.4.

Could you please suggest us whether we need to upgrade the Apache Axis version?

If so please give us in detail information on how to upgrade the Apache axis to resolve this issue.

Regards
Muzeeb